BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) :
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in business administration. This course is established in 2006.Through BBA course, students can gain knowledge of business practices and processes, understand the role of economics in the world marketplace, and acquire an awareness of global business issues. This degree allows students to specialize in one of multiple areas, including finance, marketing, human resource management, Agri Business Management, Services Management. This course offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large, medium or small scale organization. BBA is professional course which focuses on to achieve conviction, confidence, intellectual sharpness, analytical skills, envisioning abilities in the students. BBA course focuses on the industry – institute interaction. This Interaction will help the students to become activity centered and being responsible by knowing practical things. The course is taught by skilled and experienced professionals. Apart from teaching, the faculty is also involved in research, and development programs. We also organize a lot of lectures of successful managers and businessmen from outside for our students to give them insight into career progression. Our mission is to inspire and educate future business professionals and leaders. Our aim is to provide continuous learning and assessment through class participation, quizzes, surprise tests and class exercises. Apart from these teaching activities, department gives emphasis on Leadership Qualities, Decision making abilities, Commitment & Sincerity within students.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management (FM)
- Human Resources Management (HRM)
Duration: 3 Years
- To focuses on to making not only Managers but also successful Entrepreneurs.
- To highlight the development of communications, quantitative reasoning, and business analysis skills.
- To emphasis on student’s participation and personality development.
- To provide opportunity to acquire conceptual as well as contextual knowledge.
- To develop overall competence among students and to inculcate entrepreneurship skills among them
- To develop students with requisite knowledge, right attitude, skill and charming personality to provide effective leadership.
- To emphasis on students to acquire values to lead, manage and develop businesses in today’s globalized world.