BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application):
B.C.A. degree is a Bachelor of Computer Application. A Bachelor of Computer Application degree takes a minimum of three years. It is established in the academic year 2006. The course provides a basic and broad study of theory, mathematical basics, programming methodology, computer architecture, data structures, operating systems and software engineering with management base. The Computer Applications option gives students the full flexibility to combine a solid grounding of hardware and software with another field of study outside the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science. The objectives of the Program shall be to provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed. Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided. The course is taught by skilled and experienced professionals. Apart from teaching, the faculty is also involved in research, and development programs. We also organize a lot of lectures of successful IT professionals and developers from outside for our students to give them insight into career progression. Our mission is to inspire and educate future developers, programmers ,team leaders and IT managers. Our aim is to provide continuous learning and assessment through class participation, quizzes, surprise tests and class exercises. Dreams and dedications are a powerful combination of each staff member towards every student. Department involves students in interactive classes where they can learn, acquire various skills and form attitudes and values appropriate for managerial and professional careers in industry, government, business. Apart from these teaching activities, department gives emphasis on Programming and Development Qualities, Decision making abilities, Commitment & Sincerity within students.
- To focuses on to making software developers, good programmers and well designers.
- To highlight the development of communications, quantitative reasoning, and business analysis skills.
- To emphasis on student’s participation and personality development.
- To provide opportunity to acquire conceptual as well as contextual knowledge.
- To develop overall competence among students and to inculcate development skills among them
- To develop students with requisite knowledge, right attitude, skill and charming personality to provide effective leadership.
- To emphasis on students to acquire values to lead, manage and develop business in today’s globalized world.